Thursday, April 26, 2007

just remembered the bbc short story competition will end on monday!!
haven't written anything and my mind is so jammed up......what do i write on?
my old short stories are inadequate i think, just plain gibberish. a friend told me i sometimes act weird...he should read my stories!!
well,well,got an official meeting in the next one hour, my hopes are kinda high and pray not to receive a beating in there.
thinking of the central theme of my blog, got sooo many interests......maybe i should start commenting on naija magazines and softsells....i enjoy reading the mags, the softsells are just..........softsells with all the society gossips(sic). what ever....
wonder if i can change the name of this blog.searching into that
laters

i'm in the process of being de - relationshipped(whatever that means!),why do we use big words to cover up or shield our problems? thats the reason why we have those tongue twisting and tied words that no one can ever pronounce. so today i've decided to be first and foremost happy and joyful and i owe myself that and secondly not to allow any kind of tirade (electronically or otherwise) from my bro make me feel bad. whatever men!! let it happen, if heavens are falling,its sure gonna fall right on me, period.

psychology sucks!! i hate it when its been used against me!! think i'm pissed right now. well anyone with nice juicy naija gist should hit me up, pictures are welcome...looking forward to have an interesting time here..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just start by writing. Whatever comes into your head, put it down....after a while you should be able to link them....in one way or another..I hope. I guess i was right when i said you'r weird...didn't know you wrote stories...you hid that conveniently! Glad you changed the name of your blog....