Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thankful

through the several past months, i've forgotten how to write, the reason was i felt i had nothing to write about and certain circumstances distracted me from this. well, most times the atmosphere in me have been pretty heavy, something that even jokes or funny stories won't be able to lighten, but this morning learnt something interesting and valuable; the ability to create a new you, to get unstuck in negativity and depression simply by being thankful for the good things in your life. I'm grateful and thankful for a roof over my head though its not a mansion but i'm content, my job;it may not be what i want but it pays my bills, my family, my experiences, my life, good health and hope of a better life.
i can't have it all but i know i can be content for all i have while expecting greater things.

2 comments:

NikkiSab said...

Keep the spirit girl. I know exactly wat u mean. i felt chocked dis morning but brought myself out of d gloomy mood. U av d power to be who u want to be, ur emotion is ur choice. Choose wisely and u cld spend ur days with a real smile in ur heart and on ur face.

Anonymous said...

Preach it Nkechi....Hopeful B, listen to this one...she knows!