Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Things I HATE!!!

  1. I hate crossing roads, i try to avoid it as much as i can or whenever i do have to cross a road you see me making a 100m dash that FloJo would be envious of.
  2. I hate valentine day....okay i hate not getting gifts on that day or fake ass cheapie stuff especially if am supposed to be dating someone and get the person something totally faboulous, like a fake cheap lying ass broda that called himself boyfriend that got me a generic chocolate that tasted like kuli kuli mixed with choco milo and one kind sosorobia perfume, imagine! and i got him Perry Ellis aftershave set or something really expensive!(shiou**hiss***tsktsk) I want my gift back,i want my gift back i want my perf back, i want it, i want it, i want it.........
  3. I hate bullies! physical, psychological, emotional bullies that try to short circuit a working mind. i get crazy when i think of them.
  4. Being alone sometimes makes me hallucinate..yeah, yeah... Please oh! E jo! Before somebori say that B! is a were, I no be crase person oh! Okay na once in a while I de hallucinate…. Infact na transition into anoda realm of self consciousness, infact read ya dictionary. I know say people de sometime read out of context so emm cool down mama read am well well
  5. okay i hate bikes in lagos,especially those okada men that signed a pact with the devil to at least frighten a soul to the gates of the great beyond even if they can't take you there....crazies
  6. Traffic jam!
  7. someone playing rock music in my jazz!! irks me silly and sometimes i just smile and pretend or act the fool. I ain't wasting my saliva talking back or arguing. Too damn fragile to worry my pretty lil head. LOL. eg when there's no water in my house or my falling apartment, my landlord is a ----.
  8. Falling in love with an a**(figure it out).
  9. Hate living alone….bills, bills, bills.
  10. Hate waiting….waiting for someone, something, anything leaves me edgy.
  11. Hate being broken, I get edgy, irritated and higly withdrawn and upset.
  12. I hate owing, lose hours of fruitful sleep bugging my pretty lil head
  13. well i guess 7 pretty much summarise it all...anything out of sync might just fit in, especially those that brag about the nothing they have, what would Dangote do? Those silly boastful airheads, those filled with hot aired pride and the ITKs (I Too Know)

warraever..........am good

No comments: