Monday, November 19, 2007

Pieces........and RANTS

I wish I could stare into the skies and see the future,
Or breath in air and hear your thoughts,
Then I’ll be aware and know.



Lately, i have been hovering round depression, feeling like a failed state.
Where waking up in the morning is more like 'i have to' not because i wantto.
I think my big mouth and want for PERFECTION has put me in a deeper dilemma,
tango whatever.
Me and my big mouth, BIG dreams,
Big talk,Big IDEAS,big and PERFECT THINGS I ALWAYS DREAM OF
have put me in BIGGER DILEMMA,EXTRA THOUGHTS AND EXTRA PIMPLES!
yeah am tIED, tIRED, head Filled,
running on thoughts, thoughts and worries.
Am ranting, tired and want to close my eyes, relax, sleep.
maybe quarrel with someone, shout and let all the anger out.
Am ANgry, Vexed sorely.
I think i should dig a hole and SCREAM!! in it. 'loser'
be a drama Queen.
BE InCONsiderate, SelFISH,SelfCENTRED and all 'em self words I hOPE TO INclude Nasty
the conscious devil evil twin in 'em naija flicks.
waatevaaa


many Seconds later....
i don't feel better, i don't feel any better at all.
My PERFECT MIND expects RED ROSES and a Mushy CARD,
mushy Phone call, HEY MAYBE A MUSHY CHEQUE ! A MIRACLE aN eNGagement ring, maybe a PERFECT MAN! a perfect annulment
MIZ PERFECT!!!#^&@@^&*!


12 comments:

Naapali said...

???? belated birthday wishes. Read your list of 21 things. ?? 19-21

Thanks for stopping

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

My dear, make you no vex. Take it easy...

NikkiSab said...

Wow chill HB. I know wat u mean. I really do. U need to tink positive, pray and make small changes. Bite small and den grow to big bites, u get. Just pray dear

Onome said...

take am easy o babe!!!! i guess its d season...owu don land

Admin UD said...

Not funny at all...dashed hopes and dreams. All is well though. As they say, as long as there's life, there's definitely hope. Your miracle is on the way :) Cómo estás?

Bunmmy said...

@naapli - Thanks for d belated bday wishes, was actually thinking of doing an update on 21 things..

@Sol, Nikki, Onome, Ugo - thnxs alot darlings, feel much beta abt five words text helped a bit.(no mushy stuff init, was straight to d point....hmmm)

An-Igbo-Dude said...

my dear, no worry. e go better

God dey

Obinwanne said...

take it easy sis...it shall be all fine.....thanks for stopping by...im alright

Bunmmy said...

thnxs AIDC and Obi, sometimes things just try to upset your day.
Glad to know Obi that u are ok.

An-Igbo-Dude said...

oya update now

Aijay said...

Breathe B breathe...
Hope u're feeling better.

Atutupoyoyo said...

Blogging usually helps to get a rant out of one's system. I sure say you don cool down small now.