Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving

God has been wonderful and so good to me,
I thank him for my family, the character and
person they've made me to be.
God has blessed my parents and siblings
amazingly this year and i know its just the beginning.

Thank you especially for my elder Brother,
B, he's wonderful and the best.( I understand.)
Thank you Lord that you are remolding him to your desire.

I thank God for my friends, near and far.
I've been blessed with amazing friends.
friends that love me and support me in everything i do.

I thank God for my job and my colleagues.
I thank Him for my upcoming new job
and believe God for a new miracle as i move on.

Thank you for my health.

Thank you for having 2 wonderful neighbours!

Thank you for a roof over my head,
food in my fridge and clothes on my back.

Thank you for provision, every time and on time.

Thank you for the relationships that could never be.
You alone know the reasons and am sincerely Grateful.


Thank you for blog ville.


I thank God for the separation and ongoing dissolution.

for Strength, Faith, Perseverance.


Most of all, I thank God for His continuous Love, Mercy, Kindness,
forgiveness & Grace this past months.

If men where God, I'll be dead by now. Thank You Lord.

Am forever grateful and will continually Praise and Bless YOU.

5 comments:

NikkiSab said...

Thank God non-stop for his continous Love and mercies. I follow u too in praising our Lord. And I thank you for so many tins too (u know now...lol)

Onome said...

Glory Halleluyah somebody!!! The Lord is indeed Faithful to us..may we constantly remain Faithful to Him in Jesus Name

Amen!

Anonymous said...

We can't stop thanking Him for all the Wonderful things He keeps doing in our lives. Nice one B! Keep that fire of faith burning even more.

Afrobabe said...

God is faithful...We also thank him for the gift of.....you!!!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

We join you in thanking God, oh!
Merry Christmas and may God make your 2008 an incredible year!