Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just fine!

New Year, new resolutions…


Same old thing depending on whose resolution.
I’ve decided to LIVE and LOVE this year.
Life is fun, good for those who demand a lot from it,
those who look it in the eyes and decide to either make it or make it.
No excuses, no failures, no retreat
just plain bringing their dreams and desires into reality.
Just plain movement, motion, action.


So me, I have no New Year resolutions,
just plain human desire that propels me, come rain or shine.


When she died I wondered, what things she experienced,
What regrets she had, what memories are left.
The grief……..


Maybe I took life really serious and did nothing about it,
waiting for the Hand of God, divine intervention.
Surely relaxation should be another key word.
No fears no trembling.
Just plain ol’ Faith and belief in my self,
wat’s it called again self …em… em ….em
Good self image I say.


And she died
And he was heart broken.
Longing to define the vacuum created,
Trying to define his love already created.
Life ever flowing.



Me? Am doing just fine!

No comments: