Monday, February 21, 2011

To Jay

Dear Crush,
Maybe i should call you Jay,
you look like that kind of guy named Jay
cool, calm, handsome,....now am blushing.....
maybe you've caught a glimpse of my spying eyes
maybe not...
well i'll be lying if i say i don't care
but,
there are always buts right?
and the what ifs,
What if you have a lover
someone who has your heart like no other?
what if?

i'll rather bask in the euphoria
than spoil our silent relantionship.
am all getting lyrical
just thinking about your smile.
so good things can still happen
i didnt even have to look too far.

I'll call you my Muse; Jay.
and keep you in my perfect world.

Okay enough of my boring thoughts...
Hope you had a good day
Mine was beautiful.
grining from ear to ear all day
moving to the love rhythm
it felt strange to be me today....

i could go on and on but i guess i have to stop.
i'll drop you a line tomorrow
hope to dream of you.

Good night Jay
xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strong thing o..

Bunmmy said...

kai de thing catch me...lmao

Anonymous said...

no be small thing o.. anyways.. good luck with finding 'Jay' o..