Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tonight

Hey Jay!

Seems like you had a busy day
missed you some how i guess..
o well!
my day would have ended uber perfect
if i caught a glimspe of your face at least..

what would i say when we finally ever meet?
what would be the perfect first date?
do you like poetry?
questions fill my mind...
as i lie down
quiet sounds in the background
looking forward to some day hear you call me 'Baby'.
as i stare in your eyes

just let me be lost in them
where only you can find me.

Teach me,
i want to be taught.
to be fragile,
trust
and let go

I don't care if i fall
because am already in pieces...

Good night love....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. these monologues are getting interesting o..

Anoda Phase said...

lol...u n this ur Jay...it is well oh.

Natural Nigerian said...

I guess you will show him these letters when you guys get todgether?

Bunmmy said...

@dhjax..lol yes o :-)
@Anoda - Amen to dat!! Sista it is well
@NN - Well if we do evolve to something serious i might just share it