Friday, April 15, 2011

Dear Jay Part 1

Its been awhile I spoke with you Jay. Work has been kind of busy.
I saw you last sunday looking tired..hope you are doing okay. I sometimes wonder how long i'll have to wait for you. The wait sometimes takes it's toll but I just have to wait and be patient. I have a confession- went on a date last Saturday...it was almost a disaster. He compared in no way with you in looks and up there was rather vague.I hope when we are together we can talk about everything and anything...politics,music, astrology,technology,food etc.looking forward to learning a lot from you. My date had no plan for the future, and I wondered how he lived daily..I don't want someone who's living life by the day, can't be stuck in a rut or lifeless living.

I look forward to connecting with you on all levels especially spiritually, hope we share same spiritual values and beliefs.
Well gotta run now..will see you later xoxo luv u

2 comments:

ooj said...

Jay must be some eye catching something to be inspiring all these missives. Maybe you should slip him a note with a phone number?

Bunmmy said...

lol, he's eye catching though....I thought about that but i love the suspense and wait...it could go either ways but am enjoying the moment..Thanxs