Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dear Jay Part 2

Its Presidential election day!! Hopefully things will change in Nigeria.
I sincerely hope they will change for the better..same way i hope we will become better people when we get together.

It pretty unfortunate that i can't vote, as the polling station is far from home. so i'm home alone with several books and lots of food. I enjoy cooking and well friends say am a good cook, i hope they are not just kidding but they always leave their plates empty. It would be nice to see you do same, I imagine you in shorts and a sweat shirt eating a delicious meal made by me and planting a wet kiss telling me how am the greatest cook after your mother. I can't compete with her especially if she's the number 1 woman in your life. I am patient enough to be the number 2.

If you are at a polling station, i know you will be voting for the right person. We definately would have quarrelled , argued about our politically ideas, choice, beliefs etc...hahaha...i wonder what would happen after such a hard long and maybe pationate argument...i wonder....i hope you are passionate about certain things..

My friend always talks about how he can afford the best designers,thanks to father,*rolling my eyes*, the countries he's been to, hotels he's stayed in and some other stupid crap that makes me want to pull out my hair. You look reasonable and i pray not vain because boy! am so out the door, i can't stand that in my man.

What i want is a confident, comfortable man. Who loves his family but does not depend on daddy's money. Believe's in God, works hard and plays hard. Fun is good, right one is good for you...sorry i meant us. The topper are looks, hmmmm hot chocolate, ready to be licked..okay okay am going to far with the visuals.
enjoy your day and somehow i wish you think of me.

xoxo

No comments: