Tuesday, October 16, 2007

ABC'S of Hopeful

decided to do 2 memes , Borrowed this from Nikki

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Well nothing really fantastic.....okay been able to compile my poems and write ups in my pc, well almost..........
BIRTHDAY: September 28
CONFUSED ABOUT: men, relationships
DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Coke
EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Myself
FAVORITE MUSIC/GROUP/BAND:Rock/R&B, Soul,Blues
GOOD OR NAUGHTY: Angel
HOMETOWN: Igarra, Edo State
INSTRUMENT: Used to play piano waaay back
JOB POSITION: Business/admin
KILLED SOMEONE: Not yet (Lol)
LONGEST CAR RIDE: Abuja to Port Harcourt
MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Plain for me
NUMBER OF PETS: none
ONE WISH: To be a successful poet,writer,lover
PERSON WHO YOU LAST TALKED TO: My assistant
QUIET OR LOUD: extremely quiet
REASONS TO SMILE: God, my family,friends, tomorrow.
SINGLE: .........
TIME YOU WOKE UP: 6.15am
UNDERWEAR: sexy,comfortable, colour coordinated.
VIOLENT: can't hurt a fly
WORST HABIT: Topsy Turvy wardrobe
X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Tooth
YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL: other people's dogs
ZODIAC SIGN: Libra

borrowed this similar one from Nyemoni's

Accent: Maybe Naija fone (lol)
Booze: Irish Cream whisky
Chore I Hate: cleaning up, washing plates
Dogs/Cats: None thanks
Essential electronics: TV/RADIO/MUSIC
Favourite Perfume: ELIZABETH ARDEN'S GREEN TEA,
Gold / Silver: GOLD
Hometown: igarra, Edo State
Insomnia: frequent
Job title: Business/ Admin
Kids: None
Living arrangements: MY PALACE!
Most admired trait: Have to ask my friends...
Number of sexual partners: what?
Overnight hospital stays: Typhoid Fever
Phobia: Heights and large expanse of water, aloneophobia
Quote: 'love is many things , its varied. One thing it is not and can never be is unsure' Maya Angelou
Religion: Christianity
Siblings: 6
Time I usually awake: 6a.mish
Unusual talent: faith
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Juice extracted from ugwu.....
Worst habit: Procrastination,lazy
X-rays: Tooth x ray
Yummy foods I make: Jollof Rice, Egusi, Vegetable soup, sauce, etc
Zodiac sign: Libra

3 comments:

NikkiSab said...

u wan kill psn, why u say not yet. Why u no answer if u r single? and I agree to oda pples dogs. Now i know u a little more.

Bunmmy said...

@ Nikki - lol...i no look 4ward to killing person o! but u no wen on that last nerve d thot just flies thru d mind...lol.
Hey forgot to write that am off Singlehood! Hope e no go cause wahala say i 4get...Thanks gal! for having my back.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Heh, these memes...me i no sabi. You guys are brave and witty to come up with this stuff. I find these things so challenging!lol!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!