Friday, October 26, 2007

My prayer this morning


Dear God,

Its Hopeful again,

so many things have happened in the last 24 hours even 24 days,

overwhelming and difficult but the thought of you gives me hope.

Please forgive me my sins; I never seem to get too far away from them.

My desire is to be all you want me but sometimes my flesh keeps pulling me back.

So many times I get weak,confused,jealous,selfish, bitter and filled with regrets.

Some times my heart gets filled with hate and anger, dear Lord help me forgive and be able to handle hurt and pain from people some ignorant and give me the ability to handle my emotions and not allow them take over me.

I pray never to hurt or inflict pain on anyone and if done please help ease their pain and give me the the grace to say sorry and apologise for the hurt.

Disappointments please turn them to appointments.

I want so many things in life God, but few are needed, help me make the right distinction/decisions and walk in faith, in my abilities and strength.
Shield me from unnecessary hassles and heartaches, hide me under your shadows, and take away hateful, discouraging and wicked people from my path.


Make me a better friend, sister, aunt to those around me, let them draw strength from my words and life,make me an example, make me more forgiving, loving and discerning.
With each of my faltering steps I pray for your hands to uphold me, strength to keep going on and hope to keep me living. The Hope that dreams come true, desires come alive bringing tears of joy down my face.
Help me be a giver always helping those in need around me. Let me look up to you as my source not man.
I pray to walk daily in your wisdom and knowledge.
Thank you for every experience, for my family and my friends. Situations may make them despair, I pray you help them at that point (and every other point in their life) and cause a change in circumstance for their good. Keep, guide and always surround us with your love.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen Sister!!!

NikkiSab said...

If you believe HE can do it and u av Faith dat HE will do it, den HB be rest assured HE has forgiven, HE will guide, HE will protect and HE will love u!!! Welcome the magnificent wind of change that is coming into ur life girl.

Jeddax so u still de eh? U no go visit my blog make i know say u still de our blogsville? LOL.

Obinwanne said...

Amen to your prayers, and i think this should be my praying format now, cos i really need God's intervention right now... nice blog...and good inspiration as well

Bunmmy said...

@Jeddax...thnks for stopping by after many threats and talk...lol
@ Nikki- thanks for the inspiration.
@ Obiwanne - you definately would get God's intervention just trust him. Thanks for your comments and stopping by.

An-Igbo-Dude said...

"Chairman" just told me to tell you that all which you have asked has been granted to you. He did not grant them to you because you asked, He had done all that looong before you even thought of asking. So, just smile and believe co He has done it.

Unknown said...

Amen!!

:-)