Friday, October 19, 2007

family issues and thots on running thru my mind......

to find relief all i do is write meaningless sketches called poem, scribble away those raging thoughts when i can't talk to myself. recently its been so hard get biro to paper or just turn on my darling broken bedside partner (my laptop) and write.
Thought it would be that special person but some how there's a deep longing, a want, thirstm yearning in my heart for what i don't know and a large part unoccupied.
I feel fine, satisfied somewhat, okay but that space inside is hard to contend with.

My mum should be back in a couple of weeks, she's been on my back on all the regular you are getting older issues and i really don't look forward to her return or the trip back home. I miss her and all but i wish she could just shut up and try to be understanding,encouraging and supportitive. That would bring much talk and i always always become silent in the midst of all this tirades and act dumb or the fool. My Elder Sister and her crew would join too and it won't be a pleasant time for me. I look forward to seeing my latest niece though, heard she's a lil terrorist, well after her parents long wait , 14 years i think she can be a sweet lil terror to me....lol..i love my family alot and can do anything for them....
i just wish......

Am not depressed, far from it...

Thank God its Friday, look forward to being all over town hopefully rolling with the gals!
Its so much fun!

Have fun this weekend.
Am baking Jam and Honey cake this weekend for my beau!

3 comments:

Admin UD said...

Hope your weekend was as fun as mine. Cheers!!

Bunmmy said...

@Ugo - Had a fun filled weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

NikkiSab said...

Gal sorry i is late. Sometimes family tink its care and love so de say those things but de really dont know how irritatingly annoying wat de say is. I know cos I av had my family love-anger times. If u sure u is focused with tins u doing, select d relevant n discard d irrelevant tins de say. So cos i aint a guy u no fit bake me a cake??? Beta do sth or we won't roll togeda. lol