Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Clocks

was thinking how time flies, how so much happens in a twinkle of an eye....
coldplay's clocks was playing in my head as i saw time racing by through your eyes.
i see you and say hello,
you say goodbye and disappear separated by time,
tick i move slowly while you gain years ahead of me,
sluggishly i creep to try to be with you but you fastforward
leaving me again behind.

Through your eyes,
the clocks tick tock, tick tock
as i click my heels waiting for the wizard of Oz.
counting 1,2
clinking shoes, shut eyes

there is no place like home.....

4 comments:

NikkiSab said...

R u talking about a past relationship?

Bunmmy said...

nope there's no reference to relationships past or present.Just my tots on life.

An-Igbo-Dude said...

nice one

so u write peoms too

cool

(that leaves only me)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.