Friday, July 27, 2007

Miszy

tears in my eyes,
pain in my heart,
countless ablutions, no respite.
i still see them walking free, and i am on a scale
weighed down, immobile......


'Help!!' i cry out
He's taken my life and i'm almost wiped out....
the rain floods are wiping tracks of me in memories.
i rove, i move, distance not covered.
He's free and happy while libra holds me tight.

Huge mistake...no correction in sight.
Misgivings play in my head,
Hope is her middle name and she held me tight,
as the tears flooded the house where pain resides...

Mistang, sung in the prayer,
upside down....torn in dear.
its me Miszy again
singing same damn tune



“There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.” 1 John 4 : 18

1 comment:

lost-not yet found said...

very interesting... the story sounds familiar. Do I know u by any chance?