Friday, June 15, 2007

i feel really moody and down, supposed to be all over the moon but someone just decided to pour san - san in my garri, to play rock and roll in my r n b. hmm......this life you can never please nobody not even yourself......sometimes i get the feeling it would be nice up there with the G man checking out the mortals below, you know sipping on some wine and generally having a good time while mortals hustle and flow through the day. where i am at right now i don't know can't even move, immobile as my legs feel so numb my heartbeat with trepidation as i stare at this crossroads made up of multiple roads, millions rushing by as i stand still. Its not in the question, maybe in the attitude or the after but definitely not commitment, not you all me. there is this hot chill that runs through me at certain times, spreads through my hands down my feet.......
they say I'm a master of confused communication,they say i prefer the long road of expression rather than being direct, I'm just protecting myself, i ain't confused!! love the long road of the grammatical expression, its paintings and the murals that light up or color me down. I make no excuses only detours to my own privacy and heart home. my heart beats in quick succession because of because...............of you 2. Don't ask me......sort me

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It might just have been the damn weather. I've been kinda blue all week myself. No worries! A new week. A new attitude. A new altitude! I'll see you there.

Unknown said...

I've been fighting the blues all week myself. But I think I figured out why. I'd left a pile of important things undone. Nonetheless, I won't sweat it. A new week. A new attitude. And maybe, just maybe, a new altitude!

Unknown said...

I fought the blues all of last week myself. I won! I'm looking forward to a new week, a new atitude, and may be, just be, a new altitude! Keep your spirit alive. It's your best defense in a challenging but, incredibly rewarding planet.

Unknown said...

I fought the blues all of last week myself. I won! I'm looking forward to a new week, a new atitude, and may be, just be, a new altitude! Keep your spirit alive. It's your best defense in a challenging but, incredibly rewarding planet.

Bunmmy said...

thanks alot for your encouragement, guess it was more of the environment, no power supply can be depressing too. thanks