Monday, June 18, 2007

Miz Boo

Finally my peeps, I'm officially Miz Boo and it feels so cool,
here's to you Fabulous, to fabulous times ahead.



Its a whole new experience for me, can't explain it but i feel something deep inside that made me willing to move beyond my normal sphere of thought and feeling and want for familiarity because it has never gotten me anywhere and maybe lately it would have been a different story....................(please don't ask me what i mean) but it came in a tad late. So here i am not minding the distance, not minding crazy thoughts running through my mind of pending doom( remember chicken lil?), so i decide to let go and let God.



So baby, forgive me whenever i hesitate, or try to be stubborn or procrastinate or be just evasive. i guess its just me, has nothing to do with the past.


Wishing us great times filled with memorable funny, fun and never to forget events.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess congratulations are in order. Wish you all the best, you deserve it!