Wednesday, June 13, 2007

June 12

Hmmm.....this is one of my favourite words,i use it most times when I'm trying to figure out things to say and how to say it. I have been caught so many times thinking like this and told to be spontaneous rather than dishing out text book speech lines....you know
anyways....... i miss writing my blog,i miss writing lately, i don't know if its laziness,lack of inspiration, lack of motivation or just plain avoidance of spilling my life on the net. Yesterday was June 12 and its a significant day in the struggle for Nigerian democracy. it was a public holiday and went out last night with a group of friends, was supposed to watch a movie and just generally relax but ended spending close to 3 hours in traffic due to one of my friend's knowledge..don't ask me cos it cost me 3 hours of sitting in a humid taxi regretting why i ventured out of my little palace,ended up drinking to mask my feelings because i was to say the least disappointed and there are certain people that i give the liberty of knowing me when I'm upset,i didn't want to show it. just needed to calm down and enjoy the rest of the evening.
QUESTION
do guys really like girls that play hard to get? i mean what is the point of playing hard to get when you really dig someone and think things might just work out? When are guys comfortable in a relationship? when they are comfortable do they take things (feelings et al) for granted?What is trust and belief? Do you believe a guy and not trust him, how is that possible? especially when you are looking towards moving beyond the level of friendship? these are thoughts someone put in my little mind, and i wonder.....

1 comment:

NikkiSab said...

Life is funny- 1 guy mite like hard to get actresses and d next guy may just b sick of such games n want down to earth gals. You usually get a clue as u live each day,bt ur best bet is b urself n quit d games.Trust is anoda migrane btwn man/woman,same sex n even family- i say give a 50% trust n av 50% doubt(cos we r human). Relationships are an adventure, its eda good, bad or a balance- d only tin is not to stay in rship dat is not good for u.
am i making sense?