Tuesday, June 26, 2007




Never liked catfish so when my darling neighbour decided to buy it on Sunday afternoon i was pretty sceptical and the owner of the fish store gave me one for free to try with directions on how to clean and what best to cook it with. we cooked up a storm , and it really tastes good. Different from the taste you get from bukas (both high and low end). I believe it has to do with cleaning.
There's this onion stew recipe i concocted, well it taste great with pepper soup spices and the catfish was a major plus! will post the recipe soon and you can try it with a wide variety of staple food.

3 comments:

NikkiSab said...

Emm... did u just write concocted?
Hopeful B, u beta pray i don't still av an urge to deal with u wen i get home.
I will forgive u permanently if u buy me more catfish.

adoolicious said...

i dont want recipe i just want it prepared from both houses girlz cos am coming like a storm with a whale in it.

Unknown said...

Dat fish is kinda scary!