Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Dieting

Sometimes I wonder about splashing all my personal life on the blog but I fear the risk of been looked at with ‘one kind eye’. It seems like am always in one stuff or the other. in my life, dull moments may seem like eternity but in a blink of an eye , wham!! something happens turning my surreal life to one fast paced nollywood movie.someone says its because of my mischievious nature, i wonder.

Anyways the latest thing I’m in to now is fruit diet, I feel whacked sha doing it but I got this huge tummy for my rather slim figure apart from the thought of trying to look like Beyounce (kindly note the use of ‘trying’). That’s another story, there are no similarities between us at all,length breadth and all that.(still believe in miracles).
My new year’s resolution is to have a flatter tummy, trim and work on my overall body shape blah blah blah blah. Although I’ve been told there’s no need for that, tried exercising at home, I think I only achieved that thought wise. Plan 2 was early morning jogging and after a day I quit, who wants to run so early in the morning when I should be enjoying the comfort of my comfy bed? Well not me. So I quit and just admired those beautiful girls in MTV and magazines. Then in may I decided to join a gym, went there a certain evening and was certainly punished,could hardly lift a finger when I got home that evening, the next morning I felt like a car had ran me over. (who send me message sef?)

Anyways, I’m not giving up or quiting hence the start of a fruit diet, so far so good but I miss eating all that good food, ice cream, coke my beloved coke…(sigh!).

dieting, exercise all that............

2 comments:

An-Igbo-Dude said...

never knew u had a huge tummy. never noticed anyway.
its not about exercice,jogging or dieting. its all about will power. if u have the will power, u would do all at the same time comfortably. remember the lady that jogs on your street every morning...?

Anonymous said...

dieting, exercising....all good!!
But it's the beauty within you that counts and believe girl..you're
a beautiful person!

Blog Archive