Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I really missed writing on this blog, it was a long weekend and actually interesting one for me. I really enjoy good conversation especially with someone who's deep and interesting. Well, had a good time being heard and spoken with. I just wish....sometimes wish……..
i sometimes wonder the really meaning of perfection, is it a novel idea or real? I just sometimes wonder. tried matching making last week, the guy is a close friend of mine, lets call him Ak and i hooked him up with a friend's friend, (Ka) who I've never met. I just gave Ak a general description, that Ka looked OK, maybe a bit busty but dark and pretty. Some days later i get a call from Ak with a stern warning never to introduce him to someone like Ka, ha!! see me see trouble? na helep na i bi wan helep am....anyways my PI instinct take over as i set out to meet Ka at a friend's friend's party. Was all set to met a Dracula queen when I saw a beautiful,dark girl who was just a little bit rusty in the dressing and makeup department and i started wondering, what’s up with guys and beautiful girls? All we want is a man who’s caring and we don’t mind if he looks like the hunch back of notre dame (actually not as bad sha!) as long as we are helplessly in love with the dude. here was a beautiful Ka being rejected by Ak who if i should add is your average looking dude wanna feel hot...... i don't want to go there....Ka spoke intelligently and works in a nice and good company, she looked like an independent kind of gal. well that's his loss and he should go out and look for miss world, that if she gives him as much as a hoot. An I hope he meets those pretty face no brains who are only interested in the weight of his bank account and how they can deplete it significantly!! Enough said, i really don't want to say what i feel about you.
Good luck Ak!!

No comments:

Blog Archive