Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Secrets 1

Hmm, i want to write about someone but i'm a scared he'll read about it and start feeling......i don't know! anyways i got sooo many things on my mind, i don't know where to start. there's this post i'm working on, i doubt if i'll ever post it because its the very intimate part of me, me in the bathroom, exposed me!!! no i don't want nobody to see that, never....ever.....
I wonder if i'm bugging, disturbing, chasing after someone who not care the hoot about me kinda person? I wonder...i'm really strong on friendships and once i've connected with someone and i feel they feel the same way too i can die and do anything for that somebody until recently......

i meant to talk about secrets....i think i'll do that tomorrow.
Hey, if you ever get to read this it was nice talking with you.

2 comments:

An-Igbo-Dude said...

i dont think u r a "kinda person". u r who u r. u r unique and there can never be another like u. u have attributes no one else will/can have.if he dont(or cant) see ur qualities then i guess u must be having feelings for a bat (in a human form that is). just my thots anyway. i hope he dont track me and shoot me sha oo

Anonymous said...

very mysterious post! This is what i have learnt so far in my life....'Take a chance'...you never know till you try.

Blog Archive