Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My morning musing on Karma

Had a rather sad evening yesterday, NEPA/PHCN cut power supply to ourside of the house. Why should they they cut power supply when i never see last month bill? infact i vex go their office with slippers and camisole and met a familiar face who could help but refused to. I felt mad, angry and tired, this would make the 2nd day of no electricity!! I begged and pleaded almost cried, na lie the (God forgive me) foolish NEPA guys refused to budge.I went home dejected and cussing, why? nothing ever works in naija, sometimes i wan pack my bag go de stay ghana sef, anyways na im i go house con de rant for my neighbour house, vex, talk all the tins wey de my mind about nepa and their cunny self. she just de laugh but men!! i was filled with rage! if to say i fit corner one of these nepa guys for dark na electric abi na thunder na i for conjure take stone them.

ok, i con finally cool down , we gist enter the night , i and my neighbour till sleep con de catch us that was wen she left and i just remembered my boss. his driver gave me his NEPA bill some weeks ago and i forgot or refused to pay, till yesterday i dug it out and sent it for payment. is this Karma? i thought to myself, chei! so na me con suffer the whole tin, if nepa cut d big man lite all he has to do is turn on the generator which by the way carries every friggin electrical appliance in his house, while me? na inside heat and boredom i go de until its repaired. what about other things? Does the law of karma affect those other things?

No comments:

Blog Archive