Tuesday, May 22, 2007

my ramblings on names this cold morning

There's this guy i met while serving in Port, lets call him Z, I stumbled on someone with a similar blog name online and the dislike i have for Z returned to me. why do i dislike him so? well for starters, he's double minded.....he no get idea wetin he want. one minute he's on my neck next he's disppeared like a flash of lightening. well initially i send am way back but he fooled himself big time, Justin Timberlake's song 'cry me a river' reminds me of what he did and i secretly pray he does that always. shuo , he go come as if na juju im chop, anyways, he came into the country in december last year and called , (sori don't mean to be abusive, but really gats to cos i'm pissed) came to see me and all that shit...next thing (was not surprised but hurt ) he disappeared after making certain date commitments. me? i continue with life but i just had to get the final word in this matter. I sent him several emails acting all nice and good and even call am sef!! but na voice mail only to get email some weeks later giving some lame ass excuse...excuse me? the other side of me was very fast in sending a nasty reply which i never forget but remember with a devilish grin. never mess up with a benin breed , naija gal!! infact he berra call me aunty when next he see me, because me, ha!! i won't tell you this one. make he go look for suegbe to de folo folo am up and down, so bloody what he works in an oil coy as inter staff? my granny get oil coy sef, silly boi!! na oda gals go open openlet bcos of dat , NO , NOT B!!! he's even lucky he got away with email sef, i for hunt am sootay he go start to cry. he go see woman eye waka comot.....foolish Z whatever he calls himself..........

N/B
Kindly note that i'm a sweet lil angel that'll never hurt a fly except (maybe) in my thoughts!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive