Thursday, May 31, 2007

my 92 silly questions

just thought about questions, and have been on question seat recently...

1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Any flavor would do just fine thank you!
2. What was the last thing you ate? Moin – Moin
3. What CD is in your CD player right now? Three doors down
4. How many keys are on your key ring? It depends, got office bunch which has 14 keys and house bunch which has 2 keys
5. How much money do you have in your wallet? Well, well, well nothing!!!
6. List two bad habits that you have. Now tell me which one you would be willing to give up first. Can’t think of anything right now………..
7. What spice or seasoning is your favorite? Which one can you add to anything and make it taste better? That would be curry, I love the smell….
8. What's your birthstone? Would you change it? Sapphire and no way…I love its sparkle
9. If you had one day to live, what would you do? Pray more communicate my love to my family and friends and ask forgiveness from those I have hurt.
10. Do you know what your name means? It means humans are greater than material things (I think)…
11. What color is your room? Creamy
12. Do you give your pet’s birthday and Christmas presents? For what na??
13. Men - what color fingernail polish do you prefer for your women? Women - What color polish do you most often wear? I prefer polish in nude, earthy tones.
14. Think about this for a second - When you fasten your pants do you button first of zip first, I think I zip up first
15. Which of the following characteristics would you rather have? You can only choose one. Nice Exciting Loving Hot. Exciting
16. If I asked every person that you've kissed, they'd say that your kisses are tentative, wild, intense, or sweet? I think intense (lol)
17. Do you kiss on the first date? - Of course, Not usually, Depends, or only- of course not!!
18. When your plate has different foods on it do you usually mix all the foods together, keep them all separate, or do you combine only certain foods? I only mix certain foods……not that adventurous...
19. When you have food cravings, is it usually for something sweet, salty, greasy, or creamy? Definitely something very very sweet.
20. Have you ever snooped in your significant others things? If so, would you do it again? Yes, at times when curiosity got the better part of me and yeah I would do it again if there’s cause for it, you will be shocked at what you see!! And I’m sure I’ve been snooped on before
21. Describe your morning ritual to me – getting out of bed is enough ritual
22. You're stuck in an airport, what paper do you turn to for the news? My Truelove ok it’s a mag and I love it
23. You run in to a friend while out shopping. Where are you? Its got to be Tejuosho market or Balogun
34. What is your favorite breakfast cereal? Men, anything I feel like eating at that particular point in time
35. Would you rather be richer than anyone, better than everyone, or less encumbered by responsibility. I chose RICH anytime any day…..
36. If there were no consequences, would you rather eat and drink as much as want, sleep with whomever you want, or yell and fight as much as you want? I would eat and drink whatever I want (lol)
37 When you fall asleep are you usually on your side, your stomach, or your back? Do you sleep on the right or left side of the bed? I usually fall asleep on my side; I sleep on the left side usually of my bed.
38. Which of the following would your friends say you are? Shy Clumsy Pessimistic Behind the times – I think shy
39. If there was an extra hour in the day, what would you spend it doing? Reading
40. When you have a deadline do you get started right away, wait until the
Last minute, or switch back and forth between projects? Switch back and forth between projects
41. Which do you prefer? The dentist or the eye doctor? Eye doc anyway…..
42. If you could hire one of the following, which would it be? Driver Chef Maid Stylist – it would be a driver in this crazy. Chaotic city
43. Can you play a musical instrument? If so, which one? Not even to save my life!!!
44.
What is your shoe size? 5
45. What is your blood type? How many of you don't know your blood type? Well, which is that exactly now….AS, O+
46. When flying, do you prefer the window seat, middle seat, or aisle seat? Middle seat
47. What is your favorite number? 7
48. Do you sing in the shower? If so, are you any good? Yeah, I guess so, nobody has complained
49. If you could be any animal what would you be? Queen of the jungle, Lioness
50. What movie have you watched the most? Well………..thinking
51. What is your favorite drink, alcoholic or non alcoholic? Non alcoholic
52. If you could adopt one wild animal, what would it be? Why? So I can be eaten in my house? No way……..
53. If you could have any car in the world, what would it be? BMW 1 series I love that baby……………
54. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I love the color blue
55. If you were going to a remote place and could only take one CD with you- that would be Mary J. Blige – the Breakthrough or Brian McKnight’s – Super Hero
56. Would you rather miss the beginning or the end of a movie? If you had to? The beginning.
57. Which do you dislike more? Pop-up ads or spam e-mail? Pop up ads.
58. Which is worse? Someone snoring right next to you on a plane or a baby crying right next to you on a plane – baby crying
59. Which is worse? Being in a place that is too loud or too quiet? Too loud!!!
60. Which would be worse? Being made to eat bugs or drink sour milk? Why suffer myself?
61. Which would be worse? Someone tickling you or biting you? Biting is definitely worse!
62. Which would be worse? Your roommate eating all the food or wearing your clothes? Eating all my foood
63. Which would be worse? Bleeding to death or starving to death? Starving to death, ehwww
64. Which is worse? Being under age or being over the hill? No offence ma, over the hillll
65.Which would be worse? Being stuck in an elevator or in traffic? Stuck in an elevator… that’s hallucinations
66. Which is worse? Stepping in dog poo or sitting in gum? Sitting in gum, how I wan waka?
67. Do any of you know why we sneeze? Where did "God Bless You" originate? Nope
68. Which is more embarrassing to you? Walking with toilet paper on your shoe or with your pants unzipped? I think its got to be tissue
69. Which is worse? Foot odor or armpit odor? Armpit
70. Which is worse? Finding a bug in your sandwich or hair in your soup?
71. Would you rather have wheels or wings? Wings baby to fly!
72. Would you rather have seven older brothers or seven older sisters? Seven older brothers, believe me its best
73. Would you rather change your past or know your future? Know my future
74. How do you feel about haunted houses? Would you visit one? Well it sounds interesting to visit
75. What celebrity do you lust over? Currently its hill Harper
76. Would you rather kiss a stranger or someone you hate? Stranger will do
77. Women - What kind of perfume do you wear? Guys - Cologne? Got a couple, I think my fave now is eternity
78. Would you rather speak with God for one minute or add one year to your life- won’t pass speaking face to face with God
79. Would you rather be lost at sea or in a desert? Neither
80. Would you rather meet Scooby, Mickey Mouse, Garfield, or Bugs Bunny? Scooby Doby dooooooo
81. Would you rather have free chocolate for one year or free potatoes for life? Ha!! Don’t have to think about it, chocolate it is
82. Would you rather end hunger or hatred? Hatred
83. Would you rather be gossiped about or never talked about at all? Gossiped about, at least someone recognizes me.
84. Would you rather find one million dollars or find true love? True love
85. Would you rather sex in the morning or sex in the evening? Evening is great!
86. Do you tend to date people younger or older than you? Indifferent
87. Did you save yourself for marriage? Wish I had
88. would you, or have you ever dated any body with different political views as you? If so, would you marry this person? Maybe
89. Do you have any fears, phobias, or concerns about doctors? That they would prick me with a needle for something as a slight headache?
90. What do you think about tattoos? Do you have any? Would you ever get any? They are cool, no courage yet to get one.
91. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage? Irish cream
92. What talent do you wish you possessed? Ability to play the guitar
93. Are you generally an optimist, pessimist, or realist? Maybe a cross between an optimist and a realist

No comments:

Blog Archive