Thursday, May 17, 2007

Car Thoughts..............

I'm having a good day so far,had to go somewhere before getting to the office this morning,took my time..funny i always take my time becos office is just 10 mins away by bike. Horrible bike. Na so every morning my heart dey beat as i wan comot for haus, all these okada/bike men, na God de save person oh, anyone wey i enter na prayer to God and i got to shout for their head. I need car oh!




me and my neighbour don analyse, complain , strategies,plot everything on how to buy car, but so far nothing. Na God eye we de look.




Me the kin car wey i want na BMW 1 series , automatic na im i want. that's my dream car , fell in love with it 2 years ago and i'm still in love, for me thats real!! I 've never been that long in love with a guy or even date a guy that long sef. one kata kata de always de happen between 3 to 6 months. so at the end of 6 months i don enter SSSC(single & still searching club). The thing don pain me tire, i de soooo in love and could see the wedding party and as usual k leg enter the stori. There was one , we met in church, (ok that should be the perfect place to meet a wonderful guy, right? very wrong! church thing neva work for me.) and it was all nice and rosy(i thot), i never (to my knowledge) pressured him or talked about the 'm' word and we had fun till one evening a week before vals day he just walked for no reason! God i wanted his head so badly(literally speaking) anyways that na later gist...... na even a dry gist sef ;) .



This car wahala oh! so as i no fit get BMW 1 series i con agree for my mind say i fit manage Kia picanto while i wait for my miracle (BMW1 series , auto drive, black exterior and black interior preferably). I got faith! Please if you know my boss , kindly tell him my preference. Well any colour for picanto will do, i go manage am.



I just feel very happy this morning, hope it remains this way all through today. Hmm,i don go enter anoda thing oh!! the stori go mature thiw weekend and i go see if i fit gist am, if not call and i go nack u tori!

4 comments:

NikkiSab said...

Neighbour this our moto mata don reach time to call prayer warriors. Anyway God de. Sometimes love gives us a heart full of roses and other times we get a kick so hard ur heart can go into a coma but we neva loose hope.Think of Pinky and d brain, every episode de hope to take ova d world and neva loose hope but unlike dem i bet u'll get the BMW and a lovely man too.

adoolicious said...

SWEETHART NO MATTER HOW MANAGEMENT U WAN DO, NEVER GO FOR A KIA, IT TOTAL WASTE OF KUDI, EGO, OWO, ALLAH U WILL CRY OH. DONT TRY REFURBISHED RUBBISH.

adoolicious said...

oh yeah and for dat lovely man, im must come before lovely gal like u join expired chic assoc like me oh; i'll get my groove back surely, when ready though! mwah

An-Igbo-Dude said...

a lovely man i pray u get but it dont have to be a BMW, it could be a range rover or ferrari

Blog Archive